Announcing HaptX Series A fundraising of $12MI drafted HaptX’s Series A press release, which we published on December 19, 2019. We coupled the $12M fundraising news with a strategic partnership announcement with Advanced Input Systems. I used the playbook of bundling two pieces of news together to make a bigger splash. I employed this strategy in several of our news beats, including our SXSW Innovation Award + Nissan Partnership and our rebrand + product announcement. We used this press release to announce HaptX’s presence at CES 2020, where we’d debut the Converge Robotics Group’s telerobot and demo HaptX Gloves. HaptX went on to win Best of Show from Upload at CES.
- Forbes: HaptX Scores New Capital and Strategic Partner To Commercialize Haptic Data Gloves
- TechCrunch: HaptX grabs $12 million to build a glove crammed with sensors
- Silicon Angle: VR glove maker HaptX raises $12M and announces partnership with Advanced Input Systems
- GeekWire: HaptX raises $12M, partners with Advanced Input Systems, to develop next generation VR gloves
- Upload: HaptX Announces $12 Million Funding Round, Partners With Advanced Input Systems
- Road to VR: HaptX Secures $12M Financing to Produce Next Generation of Haptic Gloves
- VRScout: HaptX Secures $12 Million Funding Towards Advancement Of VR Gloves